The rock around the right ring bolt at the end of pitch one on Blue Meridian sounds decidedly hollow (I'm pretty sure it wasn't like that previously). Maybe there's been some exfoliation action over winter. The bolt feels secure and the L ring appears unaffected. Can anyone shed light on this? In the meantime take care - there is bomber gear if you wish to back up the anchor.
- Acid test
- Bolts on Lassies Wall
- iCrag Tasmania
- Slow Combustion gets makeover
- SAR Training Day 5th Dec
- Draws seized from Seize the Day
- thesarvo will be down a bit this weekend
- PSYCHO ROCK THROWER AT DUCK REACH - BEWARE!
- Point to Pinnacle sun 18th nov
- Hillwood - loose bolt at Chessboard
- REEL ROCK 7
- ICP - Who we are
- Outdoor Climbing Partner Wanted!
- Blue Meridian - pitch 1 anchor
- Climbing Shoes found yesterday at Waterworks
- Looking for a Climbing buddy
- Looking for kids climbing shoes
- An interesting view of the Pipes