The first bolt on One Perfect Day (glue in carrot without a hanger) spun when I was removing my hanger. It didn't move with an outward force but probably should be replaced. In the meantime I suggest you avoid falling off!
- Acid test
- Bolts on Lassies Wall
- iCrag Tasmania
- Slow Combustion gets makeover
- SAR Training Day 5th Dec
- Draws seized from Seize the Day
- thesarvo will be down a bit this weekend
- PSYCHO ROCK THROWER AT DUCK REACH - BEWARE!
- Point to Pinnacle sun 18th nov
- Hillwood - loose bolt at Chessboard
- REEL ROCK 7
- ICP - Who we are
- Outdoor Climbing Partner Wanted!
- Blue Meridian - pitch 1 anchor
- Climbing Shoes found yesterday at Waterworks
- Looking for a Climbing buddy
- Looking for kids climbing shoes
- An interesting view of the Pipes