I have been doing quite a bit of bouldering in the Gorge lately - adding a fair number of problems as well as repeating many that have already been done. As most of what I feel to be the best problems aren't currently in the guide, I've decide to update it and in the process do a bit of an overhaul to make all the styles and images consistent, ect. I've currently only updated the Sunny Side, but will continue to update the other areas over the next few weeks as I have time. If, when perusing the updated version, you find I've downgraded and changed the name or completely omitted your super-sick-project, I apologise in advance and feel free to change/add it back. Additionally, if your out bouldering and think my grading is off and you've got a good idea what you think the proper grade should be, feel free to change that too. Its usually just me out by myself doing these problems and I have a hard time anyway assessing difficulty in the easier grade range. When I'm finished with the update I also intend to post some video of the best problems, both to provide beta and to give a feel for the type of climbs to be had. Hopefully it will be utilized in the future.
Blog Posts: March 2012
- Climber seeking partner
- Lost Shoes at Hillwood.
- Waterworks - Gear Retrieved 22 March 2012
- Proctors Road Quarry will be open this Tuesday 27th 1700-2030
- SWM American climber seeks outgoing and solid partner. A healthy tolerance for crack groveling and beer drinking a plus!
- Cape Raoul
- Cataract Gorge Bouldering
- Hillwood Notes
- Climbing partner in Tasmania
- Geryon, Precipitous Bluff
- Mt. Geryon Trip Report
- Climbing gyms in Hobart?
- Mt Wellington Guide Re-ordering
- Carabiners and Potential Rope Damage
- Deloraine - New Project